Despite being the only support unit that does not heal units, being less viable to use for most players, the Seeker is useful for when evasion and accuracy is necessary for the fight.
- The Seeker's Tracking The Target and Marked For Death can help in minimizing the amount of shots missing. This is useful especially when she's with a strong attack team.
- The Detect Enemy Attack can help your team survive the onslaught of powerful attacks when you're out-damaged.
As a reconnaissance unit, the Seeker reduces the foe's evasion and increases team accuracy.
- Focus on attacking other units, especially the those that have a powerful AoE attack. The Seeker is not as dangerous as the ones she's with.
- Use units that have skills that reduce accuracy. The chances missing their targets is reduced as long as they that upper hand with the accuracy buff.
- Boost the team's own accuracy and evade. The Seeker will have enemy units on her sights with teammates while they're on the run from enemy attacks.